This product is a protective fungicide. Its bactericidal effect is
mainly absorbed by the spores of copper ions. When it reaches a
certain concentration, it can kill spore cells and can be used to
control crop diseases.
1. The content of active ingredients is high, and a small amount of
the agent can provide a strong bactericidal active substance;
2, the agent is fine, the coverage is high, and the application is
easy to form a dense and transparent protective layer on the
surface of the plant;
3, electrostatic adsorption is strong, can be better resistant to
rain erosion, so that the drug effect continues to play stably;
4. It can supplement the nutrition of copper and promote the
healthy growth of crops.
|Product Name||Red Cu2O Powder|
|Red Cu2O Powder formular||Cu2O|
|Red Cu2O Powder CAS NO.||1317-39-1|
|Red Cu2O Powder density||6.0 g/cm3|
|Red Cu2O Powder melting point||1235℃|
|Red Cu2O Powder particle size||1-3μm|
|Red Cu2O Powder apperance||red|
|Red Cu2O Powder application||Manufacture of ship bottom antifouling paint|
1. Before the onset or at the beginning of the disease, apply the
whole plant evenly according to the prescribed dosage, do not
re-spray; do not need to re-spray after rain.
2. It is forbidden to use this product during the flowering and
young fruit period of the vine.
3. It is forbidden to use this product during the flowering and
young fruit period of the crop. It should be used with caution
under low temperature and humid climate. For some crops or
varieties sensitive to copper fungicides, it is advisable to make a
small test first.
4. Avoid mixing with substances such as strong acid or strong